Preston Refrigeration is seeking a Full Time general labor position for our site in Kansas City & then after project is complete employee will travel throughout the U.S.
Location: Kansas City & U.S.
Travel Required: Yes
The General Laborer performs a variety of tasks involving manual labor as directed by Superintendent.
• Maintains a clean job site: picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day to eliminate
• Performs materials handling and storage, including set up & tear down of job site.
• Loads and unloads trucks and hauls and hoists materials.
• Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, brings problems to the
attention of the Job Site Superintendent or Director of Safety.
• Willing to travel as needed throughout the continental US.
• Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
• Maintain a neat and clean appearance and motivated, positive attitude.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Ability to lift and carry heavy items for extended periods of time.
• Ability to travel: 90-100%
• Effective communication skills.